Whether it’s for a holiday, a birthday, or any special occasion, finding the perfect gift for your significant other can be a tricky task. Luckily, if you’re stuck, there’s one present you can always lean back on: sleep gifts for him or sleep gifts for her.
Everybody sleeps, and everybody needs sleep accessories. A sleep accessory, such as a pillow, blanket, etc., is a thoughtful and unique present your partner can use every single night. Here are some of the best gift ideas for your partner.
Sleep Gifts For Him
It’s a common misconception that shopping for men is difficult. Here are seven sleep-related gifts — one of which is sure to suit his taste.
- A comfortable robe. If he doesn’t already have one, a comfortable robe is a great gift for lounging after a shower or snuggling up in bed.
- A backrest. A backrest is the perfect gift if he likes to work, read, or watch TV in bed. This allows him to comfortably sit upright without straining his back.
- A pillow. A pillow is a sweet gift he can enjoy throughout the year. Whether he's a back sleeper, a side sleeper, or a stomach sleeper, be sure to get a pillow that's suited to his sleep style.
- A blanket. Everyone loves a good blanket! From an aesthetic throw blanket perfect for the end of the bed or a blanket he can wrap himself in at night, this is a gift he’s sure to appreciate.
- A white noise machine. Is he in the large percentage of people who can’t sleep without a little white noise? If so, there are white noise machines on the market that you turn on at night to make falling and staying asleep an easier task.
- Sheets. Who doesn’t love a new set of fresh bed sheets? Make sure you know the size of his bed so you can buy sheets accordingly.
- A bean bag chair. If he has a fun-loving spirit, a bean bag chair might be the perfect gift! This is a great addition to a living room or man cave to lie back, relax, and take a quick snooze.
Sleep Gifts For Her
- Aromatherapy oil diffuser. Essential oil diffusers are perfect to use when winding down or curling up in bed. Soothing scents are a natural vehicle to help de-stress and improve sleep. Pair this gift with a few oils proven to aid in relaxation, such as lavender, vanilla, and jasmine.
- An eye mask. Eye masks are perfect for naps, traveling, or anyone who doesn’t enjoy waking up with the sun shining in their eyes. There are hundreds of cute and decorative eye masks out there. Find one that fits her personality and style.
- Silk pajamas. Silk pajamas are the pinnacle of luxury and every woman deserves at least one set of comfortable, matching pajamas. Whether it’s a nightgown or a two-piece set, this is a lovely gift for any special occasion.
- Fuzzy socks. A quality pair of thick, fuzzy socks is the ultimate gift that every woman would love. for any winter holiday or celebration that she can use for years on end.
- Gift cards. A gift card can be a great gift by itself, or a wonderful supplement to another gift. Get her a generous gift card to allow her to pick her own sleep accessories.
- Candles. A nice scented candle can make for a thoughtful and romantic gift. There are hundreds of different scents, so find one (or multiple) that she would enjoy burning by her bedside. Just make sure that it’s not lit while sleeping or not home.
- Plants. Not only are plants a wonderful aesthetic addition to any bedroom, but certain plants have benefits that are great for sleep. You could opt for a snake plant to increase oxygen flow, valerian to help induce sleep, or even a spider plant to purify the air!
If you’re shopping for the holidays, consider picking one big gift and a few smaller gifts (like candles and socks), that could potentially be used as stocking stuffers.
If you don’t feel like buying just one present, another tactic you can take is creating a care basket full of smaller presents. That way, your partner will have plenty of gifts to unveil.
Let Your Partner Do The Picking
Don’t know what to gift your significant other? Easy — let them decide!
Gift cards are great for deciding the general category of a gift, but allowing your partner to get themselves something they know they need or want.
At Mattress Warehouse, a $100 gift card can buy your partner a high-quality pillow, a mattress topper, or a number of other accessories that will make their sleep experience that much better.
Everybody sleeps, so if you’re struggling to find the perfect gift for your significant other, consider a sleep-related gift! Perfect for birthdays, holidays, and housewarmings, shop Mattress Warehouse gift cards online.